BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outside


I went outside this morning and took a few pictures.....


This is the most used room at our house. Roi and his son Jon refurbished an old swing for me..


Another View.. This covered area is 12' X 18'


We have a fig tree in the back yard....


With figs on it! I may have to stand guard when they start to ripen or the birds will eat them.


We also have a willow tree.... it seems to be happy because it is not weeping...


This pampas grass has bamboo growing in it,,, I love bamboo... taste so good!


We have 4 rose bushes, these three are growing like crazy.... Paulette says it is because she pours coffee on them. Don't tell her it's because of the Miracle Grow I put on them.....


I planted these while staying at Roi and Rachelle's house...... they have been slow growers..but at last... they bloomed..

0 comments: