BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introducing Elle CoCo Faust-Stickroth


Hi, my name is Elle CoCo Faust-Stickroth. But you can call me CoCo... I am 8 weeks old, my dog mommy was a Wire Hair Terrier. I don't know what my dog daddy was, he didn't live with my dog mommy so we don't know.
But now I have two people mommies... Mommy Paulette, she is in the picture with me, and Mommy Peggy who took the picture.



Both of my People mommies love me very much so I try to make them happy. I listen to Mommy Paulette and run out into the yard to potty. This seems to make her very happy.
Mommy Peggy loves it when I lick her nose... she likes the smell of my breath. For some reason she wants me to potty way out in the yard.... so I try to go where she tells me but that is a long way for me to run back to the porch.





I will let my Mommy Peggy update you on how I am growing... OK!

CoCo

0 comments: